Re-Launching The VISION of Pentecostal Tabernacle
- WIN SOULS – We will be about the Father’s business, building the Kingdom of God through the evangelism of our communities and nations.
Romans 1:16, Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 24:14, Acts 4:11-12¸John 3:16-17
- SPIRITUAL GROWTH – We will be providing opportunities for our congregation to experience true spiritual growth through leadership, communication, love, prayer, and spiritual guidance. We should be assisting in the formation of a relationship with God.
- DISCIPLESHIP – We will provide encouragement and guidance for our youth and new converts.
2 Timothy 2:15, Deuteronomy 5:32-33, Deuteronomy 6:6-9
- WORD OF GOD – We will be preaching and teaching the pure, unadulterated Word of God.
Hosea 4:6, 2 Timothy 3:7
- UNITY – We will operate in a spirit of unity, realizing that our battle is not against flesh and blood.
Psalm 133:1-3, Ephesians 6:12
- OUTREACH – We will extend help to those in need by giving food/clothing/appliances/etc. and by providing necessary aid/relief in disaster areas.
Proverbs 3:27-28, Proverbs 28:27
- FOREIGN MISSIONS – Ghana, West Africa; South Africa; Mexico City; Anywhere God leads. We will pioneer schools/churches/clinics/etc., dig wells to provide fresh water in remote villages, provide medicine and supplies, giving bicycles for pastors who must walk many miles, and whatever may be necessary. We will deliver the Word of God and assist Pastor Moses Jackson when needed
Proverbs 3:27-28, Proverbs 28:27, Mark 16:15
- CITY OF HOPE – We will establish a community for senior citizens.
Leviticus 19:32, Acts 20:35
- GOD’S AGENDA – We will be flexible to God’s agenda for our church by being open to any and all avenues that God would call us to, thus being willing to do whatever it takes to see it through.
- FAITH – We will be obedient to the Word of God by putting our faith into action.
Hebrews 11:6, James 2:14-17, James 2:26, 2 Timothy 4:7
“Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh
shall find so doing.” -Matthew 24:46-